- Board audits and board effectiveness, board performance, corporate governance and corporate transformation reviews.
- The mentoring and counselling of Managing Directors, Entrepreneurs and General Managers.
- Process Vision Holder of an Austrian JV for selling electricity, gas and other services to major accounts, a successful UK second tier electricity market project for TXU, and a financial services/energy JV.
- Change management projects include blueprint stage of largest SAP implementation of its type.
- Advised ADNOC, EU, Mercury Communications, IBM and Lotus Development Corporation and other companies on the adoption and application of new approaches and technologies (including for knowledge management).
- Advised BT, National Grid, GEC-Marconi, Kvaerner , BOC and other companies on winning business processes and practices.
- Equipped the worldwide management team of Thomas Cook with a complete suite of corporate transformation/re-engineering/change management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Facilitation of the development and adoption of a role and competence framework covering the professional and managerial staff of the Mouchel Group.
- Re-engineering of processes within the Basque Country Regional Government, the Luton and Dunstable Hospital NHS Trust and the General Hospital of Manresa.
- Facilitation of board level reviews of corporate strategy for Al-Suwaidi Holding Company, OSI Group, ACT, NSK and global market leaders at home and overseas.
- Led national initiatives in Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece to help General Managers/Managing Directors of ambitious SMEs to understand and make effective use of emerging technologies / modern management techniques.
- A review of the quality and project management processes of Logica, Trebor Bassett and other companies.
- Cultural audit of working practices of Eagle Star Life Insurance and the design of new management processes.
- Facilitation of the development of a ‘know-how’ / IT strategy for MashreqBank and e&s’ business processes.
- Led and co-ordinated the European Commission’s COBRA project which examined business restructuring and the use of management techniques and teleworking across Europe. Principal author of the COBRA re-engineering framework which is used by over 200 companies and other organisations worldwide.
- Contributions to corporate events and/or the provision of confidential advice to boards and director, board and development services in over 40 countries.
Corporate clients have included Al Suwaidi Group, AREVA, Blue Arrow, Cable and Wireless, Granada Group, H J Heinz, IBM, KEMA, KPMG, 3Com, Inchcape Group, Lotus, Manpower, McGraw-Hill, Neste, ODI, W H Smith, Severstal, TNT and Xerox.
Government clients have included the British Council, Cabinet Office/CCTA, Dept. of Employment, Passport Service, ONS, European Commission (DG lll & Xlll), Derby Royal Infirmary, London Borough and County Councils and overseas public bodies.
Educational/professional/representative clients have included Universities of Exeter and Surrey; UMIST and the University of Manchester, Institute of Directors UK, BIM/Institute of Management, CBI, Institute of Personnel Management, Institute of Training and Development and the Association of Project Managers.
For further information on consultancy please contact us